Sunday, August 7, 2011

[Album] Super Junior - Mr. Simple (2011)


Super Junior Vol. 5 - Mr. Simple
Label: SM Entertainment
Release Date: 2011-08-02
Genre: Dance, Pop
Language: Korean

Catching eyes with their bold and bright teasers, Super Junior heats up the summer with their highly anticipated fifth album. Packed with 13 tracks in a mix of genres, the album's music is as colorful and trendy as its sizzling hot photos. The members display their unique charms and energetic performances in the album's title song Mr. Simple penned by Sorry Sorry and Bonamana composer Yoo Young Jin. Super Junior's fifth album also features the K.R.Y. ballad My Love, My Kiss, My Heart, Y composed by Dong Hae and One Way's Chance, Ye Sung's solo Memories, and a remake of Jinu's nineties hit "Odd Imagination" (White Christmas). Super Junior-M's Perfection is included as a bonus track.



TRACKLIST
01. Mr. Simple
02. 오페라 (Opera)
03. 라라라라 (Be My Girl)
04. Walkin’
05. 폭풍 (Storm)
06. 어느새 우린 (Good Friends)
07. 결투 (Feels Good)
08. 기억을 따라 (Memories)
09. 해바라기 (Sunflower)
10. 엉뚱한 상상 (White Christmas)
11. Y
12. My Love, My Kiss, My Heart
[Bonus Track] 태완미(太完美_Perfection) (Sung by Super Junior-M)




No comments:

Post a Comment